Kinze's exclusive push row units have better trash flow and seed placement accuracy than other narrow row planters.
Benefits of unique toolbar design:
- 16" spacing between parallel toolbars allows for additional clearance between row units. The benefit: trash can flow freely when planting in heavy residue.
- Proven row unit design allows for proper seed depth placement on both front and rear row units.
- Additional clearance provides the opportunity to use a wide variety of front-mounted row unit attachments.
- Even row, split row option for planting 15" no-till beans. This allows the tractor and planter to operate between last season's corn stalks to optimize stand counts and minimize tire tread wear.
One planter, three purposes:
- Plant corn
- Plant soybeans
- Plant cover crops
Kinze split row planter advantages:
- Easily lock up the rows and use the Kinze split row planter as a corn planter, too.
- Rugged double toolbar design allows for additional options, like bulk-fill or fertilizer, without sacrificing capacity.
- Exclusive "lift and rotate" system allows planter to lock in-line for easy, narrow transport.
- Space between row units and center pivot design allows for great ergonomic service of the row units.