Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY; February 15-18, 2017
The National Farm Machinery Show (NFMS) is the largest indoor farm show in the United States. It has eight exhibit halls spanning more than 1.2 million square feet. There are 850 exhibitors showcasing their latest innovations and products in the farming industry.
In addition to hundreds of exhibitors, there are 11 free, educational seminars offered at various times throughout the show. Some are offered multiple days. Plus, you can’t forget about the Championship Tractor Pulls.
With so much to see and do, how do you begin to navigate the show? Below are two great resources to maximize your National Farm Machinery Show experience.
Map Your Show
Map Your Show helps you find exhibitors based on your interests, locate them on the map, and create a custom schedule for the show.
How to Use:
- Create an account. It’s free!
- Select the product categories you are interested in.
- It will create a list of exhibitors.
- Click Finish Up to move to your Show Planner dashboard. Note: You may skip the Exhibitors Preferences by clicking, Skip Profile Wizard.
- Search Exhibitors
- Share My Exhibitors and Share My Planner (to share with colleagues or friends)
- Add Events to Your Agenda
- Filter the Floor Plan to show only the exhibitors you are interested in.
NFMS Mobile App
The National Farm Machinery Show mobile app is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry and it’s free!
- Find exhibitors by category, location, alphabetical or booth number
- Bookmark exhibitors you want to visit, find their location, and mark them as visited
- Quick access to exhibitor maps
- Add seminars to My Schedule in the app
- Schedule a time to visit the exhibitors using My Schedule
- If you are lost, you can locate yourself
Kinze Booth #4499
Now that you know how to navigate the show, you will be able to easily locate the Kinze booth! Hint: It is in the North Wing. Add Kinze to your exhibitor preferences on Map Your Show or bookmark us on the NFMS mobile app.
Visit us to learn about the versatility that Kinze equipment can provide your farm operation. Kinze product experts will be on hand to answer all of your product questions.
Key Features of the Kinze Booth:
- NEW Single Auger Grain Cart
Increase field and harvest efficiency with the durable, simple-to-operate and innovatively designed single auger grain cart.
- 4900 Planter
Your planter. Your way. The Kinze 4900 planter is versatile enough to fit most planting operations and operate in many different terrains. It can be customized with ground contact drive and mechanical meters or have electrical drive with Kinze vacuum meters. The Kinze 4900 is the 30” planter solution.
- Seed Meter Test Stand
See live demonstrations of the Kinze vacuum meter showcasing its superior singulation, precise placement and simplicity.
- Retrofit Kits
Add the latest yield and profit boosting technologies to extend the useful life of your current planter with Kinze retrofit kits.
Other Show Resources
Directions and Parking
Championship Tractor Pulls General Information
Tractor Pulls Schedule
Can’t make it to the tractor pull? It is available to livestream pay-per-view and on-demand. DVD’s will also be available after the show. Find information about how to watch here.