2017 has been an exciting year for us! We have been working diligently continuing to develop and improve planting and harvesting solutions that meet your needs and market demands.
Below are a few of the many highlights this year.
- Extended our bulk fill options on our 3500 planter
- Gave a sneak preview of some of the things we are working on at Experience Kinze
- Displayed a 60 ft. pivot fold prototype planter at the Farm Progress Show
- Launched industry-leading Kinze tracks by Camso on our new series 1105, 1305 dual auger grain carts and made these tracks available for the first time on the 1051 single auger grain cart
- Completed a very successful harvest with the new single auger grain cart and received many positive comments from customers and dealers
- Launched the single auger grain cart in eastern Europe and Russia
- Introduced the 4800, a brand new planter for Europe, at the world’s largest indoor agriculture show, Agritechnica
We are going into 2018 with great momentum and cannot wait to share with you all that is to come. To kick off the year, we will be launching new Kinze products and solutions at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY starting Feb. 14. You are why we are in business and we are grateful to have the opportunity to partner with you.
Thank you to all our customers, dealers, employees, Kinze partners and fans for your loyalty, hard work and support in 2017. Without you, we would not be the company we are today. We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
“Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.”