Agritechnica is the world’s largest indoor agricultural machinery and technology show, featuring 2,900 exhibitors from 52 countries. It is a week-long show that is held every two years in Hanover, Germany. Just under half a million visitors travel from all over the world to Agritechnica to see the latest technology and industry trends.
Not only do visitors travel great distances to Agritechnica, they also cover a lot of ground during the show. There are 23 exhibit halls containing about 4.2 million square feet of exhibit space.
This year was Kinze’s second time exhibiting at Agritechnica. We launched two new products for Kinze Europe - the Kinze 4800 planter1, 2 and the 1051 and 851 single auger grain carts, offering unique features designed to help farmers maximize efficiency and uptime to increase profitability.
4800 Planter Key Features and Benefits
- 24 row, 70 cm spacing
- 4,230 liters of bulk seed capacity
- Bulk dry or liquid fertilizer
- Kinze Vacuum Meter with superior singulation and seed drop for 99%+ accuracy at speeds up to 13 kph to improve yield potential
- Electric or ground contact drive options
- 3-section toolbar with 15 degrees of flex allowing consistent planting through any terrain
- 4800 field tested in 2018, available to farmers the 2019 planting season
851 and 1051 Single Auger Grain Cart Key Features and Benefits
- Front-folding corner auger for unmatched line-of-sight when unloading grain
- Low ground pressure flotation tires, providing added traction while minimizing compaction in the field
Durable 50cm Ultraflyte Auger to unload grain up to 17m3 per minute
37m3 capacity moves grain from the field efficiently during harvest
1 Brochure information will be released in the summer of 2018.
2 The 4800 Kinze planter is currently only available for Kinze Europe. There are no plans at this time to release this model for Kinze US.