Kinze innovation in grain carts started 45 years ago when we introduced the first two-wheeled flotation grain cart that held 435 bushels of grain. Since then, several generations of carts have proudly worn the blue paint — each with new innovations and the consistent reliability that make them a Kinze grain cart.
The current lineup of carts (1100, 1300, and 1500) is no different. Packed with innovative features, ruggedly built, and simple to operate, these latest carts are the first choice of farmers who want to get their crop out the field fast. So what makes these carts so good at solving grain handling challenges? Let’s take a look.
Ease of Use
They are the industry’s first dual-auger, low profile grain carts with an external corner auger to provide unmatched line of sight and operator visibility. In addition, the standard pivoting vertical auger and adjustable spout provide plenty of adjustment to precisely load any truck.
Tremendous Unload Speed
With large capacities of 1100, 1300 and 1500 bushels, and combined with unloading speeds of up to 750 bushels per minute, these carts keep the crop moving so the combine can keep running.
Filled With Standard Features
- Full length horizontal auger keeps the cart profile low
- Precision construction and powder coat finish for durability and long life
- Direct gearbox driven vertical auger for fewer wear parts and reduced maintenance
- Kinze manufactured Industrial grade cylinders for greater reliability
- Full-cover reinforced safety grating in the grain tank
- Hydraulic flow gate to control grain volume
- Joystick controls four different cart functions; reduces SCV requirements
- Heavy duty vertical auger folds within the width of the cart
Tires or Tracks? Your Choice
- Tracks measuring 36" wide are the ultimate in flotation and are available on the 1100, 1300 and 1500 grain carts.
- Giant R-1 lug type tires have an extra wide footprint for reduced compaction. Available on the 1100 and 1300 models.
- Patented unequal-length parallel link axles with 30” to 40” tire spacings provide stability on uneven terrains. Available on the 1100 and 1300 model grain carts.
Value Added Options
For extra convenience and added productivity, several options are available to match how you harvest grain.
- Electronic scale packages from simple scale interfaces to full-featured scale consoles with automatic record logging functions.
- Dual camera monitoring system for a clear view behind the cart and from the spout when unloading.
- Manual or electric roll tarps to protect your grain. Electric tarps are operated from the cab.
The Kinze 1100, 1300 and 1500 dual-auger, external corner auger grain carts have set a different standard for grain handling performance that makes a difference for your farming operation. For more information, visit kinze.com/graincarts or contact your Kinze dealer.