Since its introduction in 2014, the Kinze Vacuum Meter has consistently demonstrated superior singulation and seed drop for 99%+ accuracy at speeds up to 8 mph*. Here are some of the reasons why.
very well suited for a Variety of Conditions
- Uniform to irregular seed
- Many different types of seeds
- Low to high population rates
- Easy and quick switchovers
- Higher planting speeds
- Designed to prevent downtime
- Promotes uniform loading of seed cells
- Has a smaller diameter and more seed cells for lower seed velocity
- Features an unobstructed, raised release point
- Provides a low Coefficient of Variation (COV)
Coefficient of Variation (COV) is the measurement of how well a meter is releasing seed and the variation of seed spacing that results. For more information, read our blog about COV.
Component Life expectancy
Yearly meter testing and component inspection is recommend for peak, trouble-free planter performance. Contact your Kinze dealer. Below are the typical life expectancies of the Kinze Vacuum Meter components.